Saturday, September 19, 2009

We are the Champions my friends...and we'll keep on running til the end...

Here's to my first race!!! I told you all a year ago that you would see sweet sexy pictures of me running a race instead of pictures of Robert. Well, I did it:)
This is me the night before the race sporting my race shirt and number!!!
These two are who I joined the race with and why I did the race. Thanks Sherrie, for running with me bright and early to prepare for this. Thanks Christi for finding the race and being the first to sign up!!!

This is me around mile 2...the picture is blurred because I am running soooooo fast;)
The other girlies running super fast too!
Did I mention I ran the WHOLE way:)
This is how we felt after the race...
j/k that was our pretend faces...this was how we really felt after the race!!!
Would I do it again??? IN A HEARTBEAT! Thanks again girls for the great girls night out last night and the fabulous race! Go TOU!!!

7 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Way to Go Chels!

MJ said...

So impressed! Loved your lesson today, and your race analogy too! I couldn't stop crying. I wish I could've, but no.

Fonzareli said...

ok i am crying just looking at your pics. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

*Jord and Amy* said...

Chelsie, Chelsie!! I am so impressed with you! I was at work Saturday and watched a lot of people run past (I work at Thompson Lighting now) Anyways, I was cheering for you in my heart! Way to go! You may be inspiring me:)

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

That is so amazing!!! Kudos to you for that one!! That is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud!!!

Kristi Rowley said...

Congrats! You are awesome!

Saville Family said...

What an accomplishment. Now you and hubby need to race together....Happy Fall, Chelsie. How's the weather up there?