Sunday, October 26, 2008

We just bought plane tickets to...

ORLANDO, FLORIDA!!!

Robert has a Real Estate convention there so Robert, me, Payton, and Zack are going with Robert's brother and his wife. And we leave...NOVEMBER 6th!!! Yeah for us! We've never been on a "real" vacation since our honeymoon. I'm excited.

My plans:
Get my tan back!!!
Swim at the pool!!!
Go to the Beach!!!
SHOPPING!!!
EATING!!!
Catching up on Scrapbooking while locked in the hotel during "nap-time"
or taking a nap myself:) (my sister-in-law's idea)
Possibly Universal Studios (Robert gets to go for free, I'll see if it's worth the $ for me to go with two kids)

Sorry to brag, I'm just excited to go on a VACATION with my little family.

4 comments:

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Chelsea! Congrats on the new little guy! I hope that everything is going okay! Not too long for us now but I am getting nervous so I need to call and get some pointers. You make it look so easy (but I'm sure its difficult). Hope things are well. Jake and I need to come see you!! I will give you a call sometime but let me know if there is anything we can do for you!! Erin

Fonzareli said...

HOW FUN IS THAT!!! I hope you have the best time. YAY FOR VA-CAYS!

kate said...

YEAH!!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I am jealous, but glad you get to go. I love vacations! Can't wait to see pictures :)