Thursday, October 23, 2008

My sweet crazy good awesome news...

With my pregnancy with Zack I gained 33 pounds. (yikes) Today I have officially lost a grand total of.....................33 pounds since having Zack on the 6th. That's right baby!!! I'm back to my pre-prego weight already. I guess eating all the time and eating tons of candy pays off.

Just thought I'd share my excitement. (I'm not even close to where I want to be but at least I don't have baby weight to work off on top of what I want to lose)

Watch out Britney, I'm soon going to be your new competition!



In my dreams:(

4 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Awesome and so not fair!!!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Way to go Chelsie! That is so awesome. Doesn't it feel great to shed those baby pounds?
About the play date this winter... I think Bryson would love that. We will definately have to get together.

Fonzareli said...

Ditto Audries comment plus a Woo-Woo!!!

Michelle said...

My first thought was to call you a brat but really, I think it is AWESOME. What a great feeling, I am proud of you!