Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prego update

I just got updated on my pregnancy so I thought I would share. One of my best girlfriends is due the exact same day with her second child too. She informed me this weekend that we are currently 25 weeks along. I never thought it would be possible to not know how far you are but, with Payton and life I kinda get carried away and forget. So, I have about 3 months until "he" arrives. Robert and I are over the "what the crap" stage and onto the "this is for real, we've got to get ourselves ready" stage. We have grown to be excited and can't wait to see if this one is also a mini Robert.

Baby should arrive October 21st via c-section.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Two kids will be a huge adjustment. But it will be fun too. Did you have Payton as a C-section as well? October will be here before we know it. :) How have you been feeling?

Janelle Johnson said...

Oh congrats! Is Payton excited for his new little brother or do you think he even understands what is going on with his mommy? October...whoa, that is soon. Congrats again.

Tom and Audrie said...

Mandie gave me more kits...remind me to pass them along to you:)

Deputy said...

I think I know Jake and Britney Peterson. If you are talking about the Britney I know, she went to the same school I did, she was a year younger than me. Strange....

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I can't believe you are so close to being mommyx2! Congrats! Let me know how I can help you after the c-section, I hear people need help after and I love to help ya!