Monday, July 28, 2008

Our trip to Boise

Robert and I went to Boise, Idaho with my sister Audrie and her family. We went up to visit our sister Mandie and her family.

We first stopped in Burley Idaho to take a tour of my dad's work. He is currently doing the electrical work for a big dry milk factory. He lives in Burley almost 6 days a week and so we don't get to see him much.

Then we got to go on a tour of the new Twin Falls Temple.



When we finally arrived in Boise we went to Chuck-e-cheese. Payton LOVES all the little rides. He especially loves the cars that have a steering wheel for him to hang onto.





We also went to the Boise Zoo. Payton enjoyed the slide the best. At the end of our zoo trip we had to stop in the souvenir shop and buy Payton a prize. We bought him a stuffed animal monkey that he is in love with. I would take a picture of him with it to post but right now it is in bed with him.





We had fun on our mini vacation. We also went swimming, had a picnic, played at a splash pad, and went to a different place kinda like Chuck-e-cheese (because all of our kids absolutely loved it) It was an overall nice, relaxing weekend and the best part of all was to be with Robert for 4 days!!! He has no idea how much of a companion he is to me and I'm seriously not complete without him by my side.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I just got done touring the TF temple, it was beautiful. Everyone here is way excited to have a temple closer. The closet one before was Boise, which is 2 1/2 hour drive.

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Looks like you had a wonderful mini-vacation, I've decided those are my favorite kind to go on.

Fonzareli said...

Glad you had fun. We hadn't seen anything posted for a while and I was seriously beginning to think you went to jail for following some of the suggestions on your previous post about scout camp.