Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy







We've been up to a lot lately and I don't have time to blog about everything:( This weekend we went camping in Green Canyon with our wonderful friends, Chet and Holly, and Nate and Kellie. The girls woke up early and we went to the yard sales. I didn't do well this time around. I am getting picky and if the cloths are $1 they are to much for me to spend. Sad, I know, but I've gotten used to $.50 for cloths. Plus, I think Payton is set on cloths for a long time. Anywho...

after camping we went to the Logan Aquatic Center to swim for the day. It's funny how tired you can get from swimming all day. (sitting in the 1 ft. deep baby pool and not moving at all, yet I felt like I'd swam laps all day) I got toasted, but I enjoy being kissed from the sun. Sorry, you are not lucky enough to see pictures of me in my swimming attire. I "forgot" to take my camera to the pool. -bummer-

The last picture was up at Grandpa and Grandma Campbell's riding their side-by-side 4-wheeler.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Sheesh, your little guy is cute! He just has the perfect face.

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Wow you had a busy weekend! I agree with Jessie, you little man is just to darn cute! You are gonna have your hands full when he gets old enough to date!

Tom and Audrie said...

Check out my friends blog http://brysongang.blogspot.com/
She has a post about twlight that you/Holly might like.

Hollie said...

Camping is so much fun! I will miss it when the weather changes. It seems like summer goes too fast.

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Chels-I just adore that little Payton...he is so stinkin cute!! If I have a girl we have to make sure they get married. (wow that is forever away) I hope you are feeling well, I finally am coming around but it took awhile. We need to talk about getting together and doing a bonfire in a couple of weeks when Jake is up for his medication!! Let's talk and plan.... take care and I am excited!! Erin