Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Never say never

This is me making freezer rolls while probably saying, "These will never taste like moms." People, I am proud to say "I did it" I made freezer rolls with my sister and they tasted just like my moms. Boy am I in trouble, moms rolls give me rolls and now I know how to make them. At least I have the excuse "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant."

I was proud that I actually rolled the dough out in a circle. It is harder than it looks and I attempted it several times. Thanks for the pictures Audrie! They make me look like an awesome sexy chef. hahaha

3 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Good job! I remember the first time I attempted my moms roll recipe and it actually worked so I FEEL YOUR EXCITEMENT!

Sarah Smith said...

That is great your moms rolls rock. You look so cute cooking. You cant tell me 4 years ago you could see your self with almost 2 little ones can you?

Hollie said...

I think it looks great! I wish I was better at cooking or should I say trying new recipes. Hats off to my mother in-law she is an awesome cook. I try and learn from her. Have a great week!