Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can you be MAD at the person you love MOST?

BIG FAT YES
My loving husband signed me up for the Ragnar Relay Race in June. I'm not sure how much I have to run yet, but it will be somewhere between 3-8 miles...3 times during the race.
For fun and for my own pleasure/pain, I am going to keep track of how many miles I have ran from today until my race day. (my tracker will be in the right hand column)
Wish me luck, and say your farwells. I have been given 3 months to live by my sweet husband.
I love him, but I don't have to like him right now...

3 comments:

ren said...

:-) love it! Good luck!!! You are amazing!

Missy W. said...

I'm signed up too! Have fun training!

Andy Wegener said...

I'm with you Chelsie... but Missy knows better than to sign me up for it. Good luck!