Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little somthin' somethin' for Valentine's

My FIRST/ONLY Valentine's Day decoration...



Valentine's Craft:
I used 1/2 yard RED felt and 3 styrofoam balls. I cut a ton of 2'' circles out of the felt, then I folded the circles in half TWICE. Then I used straight pins to pin them on the balls.
I made 1 ball in 4 hours at my friends with our 4 boys. Then the next evening I made 2, start to finish in a hour while watching a movie with my Valentine:)
Those darn boys don't let me get much done when they're awake...but they are worth it!
Got this idea here!

3 comments:

Saville Family said...

I follow that blog, too! Alas, I didn't make one though...I love the red contrast on your table!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

That is so cute! I am going to have to put that blog in my favorites.

Kristi Rowley said...

Cute idea! I might have to try that with my girls.