Monday, August 17, 2009

I woke up with a smile

No pictures...sorry...I wasn't thinking about pictures, I was enjoying the moment.

Today, as most days, Payton woke up before me and he was roaming the house. He's very good to play with his toys and not get into any trouble. He often likes to go in Zack's room and play with him. Today, I heard Zack crying so I forced myself out of bed. I heard little noises in the kitchen so I walked in quietly and slowly. There I found Payton, this is what he had done, and was doing. He had gotton himself on the bar via a bike and got Zack's formula container, then he had opened it and also found a bottle and opened it. He put all the remaining formula in the bottle and put the lid back on both the bottle and formula container. (that's what was done, now this is what I witnessed) Then he grabbed a towel out of the cupboard and wiped up all the powdered mess and put the towel back in the cupboard. He then turned around and saw me, he smiled and grabbed the bottle and ran to Zack saying, "ZACK, bottle, here you go, ZACK bottle... I'm comin".

Moral of the story,
I think my kids may survive without me, my work here is done! Except, Zack appreciated it when I added water to his bottle.

3 comments:

Fonzareli said...

HOW CUTE!!!!

What's Normal? said...

How stink'n sweet! Makes up for all the bad moments..okay...maybe not ALL of them...just a few!

Ginger said...

I love it! Kudos for being an awesome big brother!