Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trying something new...AGAIN...

I'm trying something new and this all started with the idea to give a Temple picture for my Mom for Mother's Day. Instead of paying $500 at Deseret Book I decided to take a picture myself. After it was printed and framed, I had some interest in it and have been selling a few of my pictures. I just got word today that I get to sell my pictures at the Logan Summer Fest on June 18th, 19th, and 20th! I'm just a little excited:) You can view my work at: ldstemplepictures.blogspot.com. Or, click on the link under "My Blogs" in the right hand column of this page!

Feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Chelsie, you are so freakin' amazing!! You have got such great talents!

Con said...

I think eventually you might have a better market...in this economy...with a lot of people with not a whole lot of money...to offer smaller than a 16x20 for less...11x14, 8x10...etc!

Just a thought....

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Wow! I am way impressed!! Those pictures look awesome!!