Monday, January 12, 2009

My Weekly Meal Organizer







These are magnates I decorated with scrapbook paper and put on the front of my fridge. I am trying to save money, time, and stress with this.
I got tired of trying to put meals together with whatever we had around the house, so I am trying this new weekly meal organizer that I made. I have planned meals for 2 weeks and I will go grocery shopping for those 2 weeks. Now, instead of stressing all day what to have ready for dinner, I have it all planned out for 2 weeks. We'll see how it works...wish us luck!!!

10 comments:

The Anderson Clan said...

What a great, cute idea!! I may have to do that as well!

Jessie said...

Those are extra cute. I really like. The two weeks ahead meal planning works for me, I hate having to come up with things. I just write mine on the calendar but I like your idea better (it is so much cuter).

Fonzareli said...

AHH!! I hope you don't mind if I copy you. That is awesome, and I think Dixon will like to help me change stuff around and cook more. YAY!

kate said...

Brilliant! I want to make my own today! (where'd ya get the magnet sheets?)

Saville Family said...

You will love doing your meals this way--I got my meal planner from Lori-don't you just love sisters and their ideas?!

Unknown said...

Those are so dang cute! I made a meal craft board that I have still yet to hang in my kitchen to do the same kind of thing but I like this so much better! It is so cute!

Chelsie Brown said...

I got the magnets from Robert. They are to put on the back of business cards. I'm sure you could use any type of magnet though.

Tom and Audrie said...

Do you need any help with any of your pages for mom and dads book??? I'm willing to help if you want it. Let me know

Hollie said...

You are so creative. Can you come teach me all your tricks. I hope this works out for you. Keep us updated.

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Chelsie! It was good to hear from you! I am not sure when we are going to be in town but I will talk with Jake. It's so funny how much Ella looks like him! We would love to see you and I hope we can get together soon. I love the meal plan organizer. I should be doing something like that... when I start to cook again :). Take care and talk soon.