Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY 2009 GOALS

In no particular order:

Run in a race 5K, TOU half marathon

Read the BOM with Robert

Lose 25 lbs

Have enough money stashed away (aside from regular savings) for a Disney trip in November.

To NOT get pregnant:)

Attend the Temple at least once a month (Audrie, you may have to help watch my kids a few times for this one to be accomplished!)

Visiting Teaching = 100%

Get my photography business licence

For the most part, be caught up with scrapbooking

No rated R movies (yeah, we've slipped a few times) Now that we have kids it's easier to not watch them but there a few that are still tempting. We've been clean for months now but I can't say I didn't watch one in 2008:(

And...tell my kids everyday that I love them!!! (this one is the easiest)

1 comment:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Those are great goals Chelsie! Many of mine are the same. I love the new year so that we can start over and try to do better. Hopefully we will all be able to report that we kept our goals at this time next year!Good luck with the marathon! That would be a great accomplishment!