Monday, October 5, 2009

Is is okay to go 4-wheeling during conference?

...because that's all these two did!


I enjoyed conference and got to listen to most the talks while my boys entertained themselves. I can't wait for the talks to be printed in the Ensign so I can read them. I love how different the talks are when you read them from when you hear them. The spirit helps you to hear what you need to hear and so when I read the talks from this conference it will be like I never heard them. Hope you all got to enjoy conference too!

5 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I say if you got to listen than 4-wheeling during conference is just fine! I am also way excited for the articles to be printed, I love the conference edition of the Ensign!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Whatever keeps them entertained!! I had the same problem! I can't wait for the printed issue because my boys were so roudy, I didn't get to hear much of the first session.

Fonzareli said...

I can't believe how much Payton looks like you Chels. HOLY COW!!! What cute boys you have!!!!

Saville Family said...

I don't even think my boys stayed in the room for a minute both Saturday and Sunday! I personally love to hear from Elder Bednar, and of course, Pres. Uchdort and Pres. Monson. Until April...

Reed Family said...

hey it has been way too long. You all look so great. Way to go on the race Chelsie that is awesome. YOur boys are so handsome. We need to get together one of these days. We miss you guys