Thursday, February 19, 2009

The reason for my previous photoshoot...





As soon as I'd seen this done, I thought to myself "Where can I get some foam? When I am going into town next? Where should I put the pictures? How soon can I do a photo shoot of my cute boys?" So...I did it! And it adds just the right amount of "class" in my bedroom that I was going for.

I was going to do this for GNO some month but after doing it myself I've decided that is not a good idea.
REASON #1. $ the cost would be more than $5 ($4 for foam w/ 50% off coupon, $4 for modge podge with another 50% off coupon, $10 for pictures, $2 for ribbon, and a little $ for hot glue gun, paint brushes and other stuff)
REASON #2. This takes up a lot of room to do and I wouldn't have room for + or - 10 girls.
REASON #3. Modge Podge is MESSY!!! I didn't want it in my living room with + or - 10 girls.
REASON #4 Cutting the foam was a fun adventure and I WON'T do it for anybody...
REASON for REASON #4 I CAN'T cut straight!
REASON #5 I wasn't about to pick out ribbon for + or - 10 girls.
REASON #6 I only buy $8 foam when I have a 40% or 50% off coupon and I didn't want to come up with + or - 10 of them to buy the foam.
REASON #7 I JUST DON'T WANT TO!!!

So, for any of you girls that want to do this...I'd love to explain how I did it...and I wish you the best of luck!!!

6 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

You need to list your reasons on your gno blog too!!! Thanks for your help!

Janie said...

My sister-in-law does that to all the pictures she hangs in her house. I think it looks really neat and it looks like you did a good job at it.

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

I love them! That is such a cute idea!

Saville Family said...

That is so cute! I saw Audrie's on her blog and I love black and white photos~good job you two!

Michelle said...

You are a smart cookie! Love the pics, LOVE THEM!!!

kate said...

Yes yes please explain how!! I love it!