Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Monday is OVER!!!

Monday night was Robert's work party. Me and my sister-in-law put it together. Let's just say that after days of shopping for it, decorating for it, planning for it, and cooking for it, I am soooooooooooooo glad that Monday has come and gone!!!

It's amazing to me to think that Robert and his brother started their new Real Estate company in January and hoped to have 10 agents working for them by the end of the year. The year still isn't over yet and they have 32 GREAT agents and an awesome secretary and a beautiful office! We have been so blessed this year and I am so grateful for Robert and the amazing person that he is.

We had my super cute parents come as special guests and they did so good. I want to thank them so much for their time they gave us and I want them to know we appreciated all they put into it. They just got themselves a job for the next years to come.




While I was being a host I neglected Payton and this is how I found him.


2 comments:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Wow that sounds like a lot of work! I am sure it was great! Your parents do look very cute! Congratulations on such a great first year of business! That is so awesome that he has done so well.

Saville Family said...

What a great accomlishment! And what a cute little family. Merry Christmas!