Sunday, September 14, 2008

My boy must be sweet...

If you notice, Payton has been stung by a bee twice this year. Once last month and another time this weekend. You'll also notice that I did not get stung. Therefore, the title of this post seems to be true. (Payton, sorry that you're such a sweet little boy)



5 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Darn it!!! I remember when Dix got stung for the first time. I was freaking out. You have to wonder, 'are they allergic, are they not allergic?' Not allergic to bees, or wasps but allergic to misquitoes. darn bugs!!!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Poor little guy! That is no fun at all! By the way... I remember you saying at Danette's shower that your husband likes to hunt? Well, Wes is always looking for hunting buddies. He told me to let your husband know that he is welcome to go with him anytime. He hunts just about everything so if he is interested just let me know and I will have Wes get a hold of him.

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

poor kid!! looks like you learned from our moms how to take care of e bee sting, i remember our moms pulling out the mud to treat us for stings.

The Smith's said...

That bites. HE is such a big boy though.

Tom and Audrie said...

I emailed you Jen's info to give her a call. She said Thursday works great.